Our Site has been shifted from here to its own domain link below
.

2011 i.u.b Merit List

Check the merit list of 2011 of Islamia University of Bahawalpur the merit list of I.U.B the university of Bahawalpur can be checked now the I.U.B or University of Bahawalpur regularly comes up with new admission every year the students who submitted there forms are tested by N.T.S or National Testing Service the testing agency then announces the result then the officials of the I.U.B aggregates various students on there marks based on intermediate and entry test score.

2011 I.U.B Merit List University of Bahawalpur

The university of Bahawalpur was called Jamia Abbassi then after recognition of H.E.C it was renamed as I.|U.B or Islamic University of Bahawalpur in 1975.

I.U.B shortly for University of Bahawalpur is one the very famous university in pakistan the whole district of Bahawalpur tries hard to take admission in I.U.B university.

The student who gave entry test for I.U.B Bahawalpur are now waiting for merit list of 2011 

To view the merit list of University of Bahawalpur ( I.U.B ) 2011 Merit list follow the instruction below

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE MERIT LIST OF 2011 I.U.B


I.U.B Check Merit List 2011


If you are having trouble finding the merit list of 2011 I.U.B the Islamic university of Bahawalpur annual year admission of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

WooRank of resultdon.blogspot.com